Favourite Food Thread

The_Mungoman
Thread Starter - /dis/gravity-falls
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

THE KING OF FOODS: STEAK.  
full

And Persian cuisine. Never had Persian food? TRY IT. It mixes sweet, savoury and sour flavours and overloads the taste buds with awesome.  
full
Buttstank
Thread Starter - The Time Wasting Thread 2.1

Gumbo. And pumpernickel bread with pretty much anything.  
If I could find an effective method of solidifying gumbo without freezing it I would eat nothing but gumbo sandwiches on pumpernickel.
Camled
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -
Silver Bit -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

A variety of different Indian dishes. Regardless of what meat is in them, or even without meat altogether like mushroom tikka.

Also lamb, because it’s best meat. Preferably lamb shank.
DragonRanger
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

By far my favorite thing is the skin of chicken, duck, or pork. When eating any of them, I tear the skin off the meat and save it for last.

I also love shrimp, particularly if it’s spicy. I prefer to eat shrimp with the shell on. It’s just got so much flavor, and I love the crunch it adds.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide