Favourite Food Thread

lasty
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

dead to you
Burritos. I make them as a cross between burritos, chili and enchiladas and then grill ’em. So good.
edwardTC

Chilidogs made with spicy chili, topped with jalepenos, diced red onions, hot sauce and dijon mustard, served on warm buns peppered with poppy seeds.  
Other than that, I am a huge sandwich nut.
Goldenpwny

Doesn’t get better than authentic Middle Eastern street food (shawarma being my favorite, not like the crap you find in America):  
full
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
I don’t really have a favourite food dish, as I mainly live on rice, pasta, and vegetables.

But if you were to pin me down to something, I’d say anything with falafel. Especially falafel burgers that they sell at Fergburger over in Queenstown.
(T_a)

I don’t actually have a favorite food, I’m a exteme-ick eater(a word I made up for people who are extreme picky eaters). I don’t like fruits or veggies(except broccoli or if it’s in a specific way and not in huge chunks) I also don’t like sea/lake/water life at all. Not a fan of all kinds of meats.(even though my diet consists of mostly meat and junkfood)  
I’m not saying I don’t have a particular food I always fond of, its just that since my options are limited, I just don’t see a favorite food in them
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide