General Dark Souls

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Made it to Anor Londo. If someone gave up after trying to get to the second bonfire (the one with Solaire), I wouldn’t blame them. At least I now have my Greatshield of Artorias.
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

If you’re talking about THAT tree of Dark Souls, then I think it could be fun after getting the teleportation skill.

After finishing the game 2 or 3 times, I discovered that tree by watching a video and, like many people who didn’t find it, I couldn’t believe it.

I think this type of secrets makes Dark Souls so special to me.
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

@toxicitzi  
Oooooohhh, yeah. Playing Bloodborne the first time without reading absolutely anything was a fantastic experience. It was a bit more lineal than Dark Souls, but that’s not a bad thing.

Man, I love Miyazaki games.
Meanlucario
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@toxicitzi  
This isn’t my first time playing it, just my first time on my PC.

@Ring Team  
There are always messages telling you to wack the wall and chest when I play, and since chest don’t break and weapons break slowly, I don’t see why you won’t try it out. And I only go down when I can teleport. Still a pain to go down, though. And the lizards don’t give me any chance to kill them.
Ring Team
Artist -

@Meanlucario  
That was because I almost always played this game offline. I played it on Xbox 360 offline, I played it on PC and I got some clues on the floor but nothing else and I played the Remastered version on the Switch. And I don’t want to pay just for playing online.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide