General Dark Souls

CloudMistDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Misty Shadow
Smelter Demon was beaten tonight after only ten tries this time compared to the initial hundred, and the jackass who cost me a save file is history now too after a third try. No clue why this game is so obsessed with Pursuer fights, fighting him quickly got stale. Glad to finally be able to move on with the game though.
CloudMistDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Misty Shadow
Tonight, I finally beat Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin in under 33 hours without any grinding! I meant what I said, the game’s finally done, even after that save file deletion fiasco, and I only have one Souls game left to play before I have the whole franchise done! If you’re curious, here were my endgame stats…
Deaths: 34
Soul Level: 152 (I’m not joking, I was just adamant about never taking the Silver Serpent Ring off)
Armor: Jester’s Set (Everything was +5 save the robe, which was +10)
Weapon: Lightning Thorned Greatsword +5
Highest Stat/Build: Faith, 45
Background Pony #2940
@Mikey
Thinking about buying it on Steam when it comes out. Do have some other games I’m still trying to finish though so I don’t know when I’ll get to play it for real.
CloudMistDragon
Artist -

Misty Shadow
Still excited for Elden Ring, but I want to beat Dark Souls III first and be able to say I’ve beaten the entire Souls franchise. Also have a feeling DSIII won’t take me anywhere near as long as II, all things considered.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Mikey
Until now, not while offline. Or maybe that’s still the case, but the servers being down doesn’t affect it. I know I mention this bug before.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide