Oh hi, Markdown. We are migrating the site to use Markdown. This is currently in beta testing phase. Click here to learn more.
Pony with care! Remember to tag images from or revealing story of the G5 movie with spoiler:my little pony: a new generation, and report any images of camrips/leaks for Rule 1!

Happy venting thread

Hollowfox Jaeger
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Still the Worst
It was fun going back to Ecuador after almost 13 years.

Visiting my families, going to theatres for the first time in a year and going to the beach, it was nice.
Beth
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

@Zincy  
Tongue meat is rich in calories and fatty acids, as well as zinc, iron, choline, and vitamin B12. This meat is considered especially beneficial for those recovering from illness or for women who are pregnant.
Vivace
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
After a semester of procrastinating, I finally obtained all the files I had saved to a server throughout my university days.
Zincy
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Part-time Pizza Cat
I am now officially done with school, forever.

Let’s take stock of this absurd journey I have been on.

1 associate degree in Social Science  
1 associate certification in Education  
1 bachelors degree in Psychology  
2 Masters degrees in Experimental Psychology and Organizational Science respectively for a grand total of 11ish (give or take 1) years in higher education.

I’m also done in academia in its entirety. With the completion of this second masters I have no intention of going back into teaching, ever.
WyrmSpawN
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Fluff Appreciator
In greater scope, things are pretty bad, but in my increasingly small bubble of influence, things are finally getting back to normal.

Awful, awful normal.
lonewolf
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Well it’s been about a week since I’ve installed this new used graphics card, and so far so good. Haven’t had the problems I had with that other one. Just tried DCS World with it and it barely broke a sweat (a 1070 ti is the recommended for DCS anyway).
Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

I Got 5 On It
I finally got a chance to play Minecraft on the Switch for the first time and I also played the game with a close friend of mine for the first time. I had a lot of fun and I can’t wait for more in the future.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~