Oh hi, Markdown. We are migrating the site to use Markdown. This is currently in beta testing phase. Click here to learn more.
Pony with care! Remember to tag images from or revealing story of the G5 movie with spoiler:my little pony: a new generation, and report any images of camrips/leaks for Rule 1!

Happy venting thread

Roseluck
Artist -

Recently realized I always wanted/needed a game where I can just fly over a huge open landscape as a pegasus. Won’t ever see that game made but just tried Feather thanks to the sales. Tried Flower before that with the previous sale.

Nowhere near enough but they still made me happy for a little while.

Journey was pretty nice too. Would have like plains or savanna instead of desert even more.
DerpyFast
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Muh themes!
I had one of those fabled productive nights where I got a ton done on my game:

*Added a doodad that displays what floor you’ve arrived on.  
*Actually installed it.  
*Retooled a few of the rooms in the tutorial castle. Hopefully these changes make mental mapping easier.  
*Overhauled how crashing surf works, so that you can walk in the surf, but not in deep water.  
*After changing how cliff wall textures work, I’ve been updating which cliffs display which textures.

@Roseluck  
There’s a game on Steam called Unicorn Tails that eventually lets you do that, among other things.
Background Pony #8907
@DerpyFast  
There’s a game on Steam called Unicorn Tails that eventually lets you do that, among other things.

MLP fan game. Horsey game.
Vivace
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
For the second time, I incorporated music notation in my art, but this time, I kept things practical instead of trying to draw it all myself over several sleep-deprived hours.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Tiny Mon' Poke Pins

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~