Pony with care! Remember to tag images from or revealing story of the G5 movie with spoiler:my little pony: a new generation, and report any images of camrips/leaks for Rule 1!

Happy venting thread

pixel
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Bad taste in everything
@Myoozik
I really need to stop putting off that whole getting a driver's license thing.

@Vivace
Good luck.

@Penguin Dragneel
I don't think I've ever been. I think the only time an opportunity presented itself was when I arbitrarily decided I was too old. I was going to ask how it was, but I'd imagine good, given the thread we're in.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
Finished a short 6 hour sunday shift and earned double time and a half. Now on the train into the city to visit my father and spend my hard earned simoleans. Life is good.
pixel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Bad taste in everything
@Penguin Dragneel
For what it's worth, I mostly grew out of the "I'm too old for X" mentality around the time I was getting into MLP.

It's like that one famous C.S. Lewis quote: "When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."

@DerpyFast
Is that a game you're working on?
Beth
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

@LeoNero
Yeah I love those videos, but apparently he was investing too much into them, and burnt out. I'll watch whatever he makes, even if he just wants to rant.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
3D Printed Lithophane Nightlamps

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~