Happy venting thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Just got back from the movies from Space Jam 2. While I thought it was meh, I enjoyed the time I spent with my mom more.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
Just finished the contract, and got hired as a runner in my favourite shopping mall.

To celebrate, I got myself a Sratbucks tea cup!

full
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I accidently grew cucumbers that are meant for pickling, not eating raw. So I made pickles and added garlic and dill from my garden. These pickles are delicious and super crispy.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I got sick going out to get my medication on bike, spent the night throwing up from some combination of heatstress and medication, but atleast I got the meds.

@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
sounds amazing. I got to be careful with cold water, it would be too startling after all this heat.

@Penguin Dragneel  
That’s wonderful. Coming from someone who doesn’t have 40lb to lose, you’ll become more active just with less stress on your joints.

You say American, there is a certain fat-ness to us, prob too much cheap sugar and carbs, the food pyramid disregards basic science. There is dependance on motor transport that degenerates the body, some work in their car so long, they don’t have the time for workout, and they aren’t even lazy. Stimulants are really popular in America, and they make people lazy longterm.

I got to work on my body as well, which means avoiding heat sickness. i need to stop drinking in the heat, it isn’t safe or even legal (here walking in public with open alcohol is illegal)
Beth
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

In digital purgatory
@Penguin Dragneel  
Body shape science is still new and there is a lot of stuff that looks like science.

You sound like an endomorph, where a great deal of the mass you put on will cling to the visceral organs, You can turn it into a very sexy figure. it’s prob the limb/torso difference that looks off to you.

There is help. Your limb workout doesn’t have an issue, just got to find ways to increase adrenaline without straining your outer limbs too much. Cardio. Which can be a pain to get in the work environment it would have to be done early.

of those funny body type things I’m ectomorph, tall, bony and able to tolerate much higher carbs than most people. I would like a more fatty figure, which i intend to get.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I’m actually finally 140 pounds.

But I went the opposite way, I’ve been too skinny most my life. I was 126 at the start of 2019.
LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
Feels good to have your donation read on a Twitch stream of one of your favorite content creators.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide