Happy venting thread

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I got this Jack Kirby biography for my birthday! I just finished reading it. Freaking awesome. Kinda makes Stan Lee look like an ass, though.

I knew Stan had screwed over Kirby a few times, I didn’t know just how much he didn’t give him credit for.
Learned alot about one of my favorite comic artists. This was an awesome gift.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I found a store that sells Jaffa Cakes in town.
The whole store is in Russian, and it’s ran by Chechen immigrants who barely speak English, but they at the very least understand US currency.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
One of the best things about rewatching an entire series that you love, is getting emotional at the series finale. Goddamn am I still feeling emotional over the end of my second rewatch of Chuck.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Real McVities, not like the Digestive knockoffs which they sell in Kroger and Fresh Market.
Haven’t had them in years since I lived in Europe, was a great find to stumble on them in the wild down here.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Had a great birthday lunch with some people I was in theatre with. One of them is going to make a guest appearance in the D&D game I’ve started running.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
I’ve added a book to my collection that may be one of the oldest I currently own. Clocking in at around 92 years old (and being a second edition of a book that would be 102), it’s a “guide” of sorts for how to write/tell stories for/to children.
It’s in remarkably good shape for a book of its age, and I got it for a steal. These antique stores often have little understanding of their value of their merchandise.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide