Happy venting thread

♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
I got a new phone!
Samsung Galaxy Note10.
It’s taller than my older phone, which was a Galaxy S7. That’s a bit odd, but I’ll get used to it soon enough.
One thing I like about it though is that the camera has a higher resolution with more features and 3 lenses.
The only thing I don’t like is that, I guess since this is a newer model, it lacks the hole at the bottom (sometimes side) in which I could plug earphones. Looks like I’ll need wireless ones now.
@Zincy
Brilliant! Is the book in good condition?
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Decent but not great.
There’s some separation from the spine, and damage spots on the front covers. The covers themselves are quite thick and strong though, and the pages are high quality.
DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Had a great gaming session. The two guys are very inexperienced, (this is their second game ever), but the girl has tons of experience, and she really helped me test out the magic system.
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I got the full set of the Natural series pony figures from Pop Mart. They’re quite nice. The packaging is cute and colorful, the figures are adorable and well made. I think I’ll order the Leisure Afternoon series too.
DerpyFast
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

A new computer means I have to re-download all my programs. Wouldn’t you know it, the game project I’ve been working on for four years won’t compile on the latest version of Game Maker.
So I’ve got a fresh build, and I’m gradually importing assets until I’ve got something that will run. I’m back to a point where I’ve got a title screen, and a room where the character can move around.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide