Happy venting thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
About a month ago, I did an annotated bibliography for one of my classes weeks before the deadline so I could get it out of the way and I got the results back and I got a high score, I don’t need to revise it to resubmit it again. All that hard work on what should’ve been another free day for me was worth it!
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Aight here some of my several shots of the eclipse and I must say the quality of doing this photography vastly improved using this current phone. My previous catch was rather shitty with an old shitty phone.
Now I wish for a telescope because the next one will be on 2025.

Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

Alhamdulillah! ;)
It’s like this event was mean’t for me to be observed because of the fact that I was barking mad like a crazy person against the overcast sky 5 hours earlier before the eclipse. Basically this:
It was such a blessing for me at the final quarter of this thing the sky just for once cleared out it’s throat for every people that wanted to see this. We won’t be seeing this until September 2025. Alhamdulilah!
Alhamdulilah! Allahu akbar!
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
A month ago, I helped two old ladies pay for their groceries because they’re really nice people and they tip me, and they promised that they would pay me back double the amount that I paid for their 7 dollar haul. Got that money back and I got 15 buckaroos!
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide