Happy venting thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
I just wanna let you all know that my place is approximately 57 kilometers away from the erupting volcano so I am assured of my safety and it will not at least damage the city that I’m in. :)
Sumii1213 ♡
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Artist -

may be inactive
I GOT MY BRACES TAKEN OFF TODAY!!

it hurt. also i feel like i just lost all of my front teeth right now lol. i’m sure it’s painless for most ppl tho, i’m just a really weird case.

also i’ll be hanging out w my cousins and having a family gathering tomorrow! currently watching bird videos and feeling great uwu~
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I got all my teeth pulled out. Most of them all at once. By pull I mean they had to twist and break more than 20 teeth in a row.

Kinda wierd looking.

I couldn’t afford anything else and dentures suck. I’m probally the most comfortable I’ve ever been and I have no desire to socialize anyway.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Finally published a list that I’ve been meaning to publish for so long. Now all I need to do is publish the other one and I’ll be done.
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
I hope nobody doesn’t mind me saying this. Ever since December 20th, 2019, I want to say that I am very happy that Disney has brought back Star Wars! Ever since I’ve been watching the Prequel Trilogy and the Original Trilogy on DVD before watching The Clone Wars on TV when I was a kid, I wished that I had the chance to see another Star Wars movie in the movie theaters, right until the Sequel Trilogy and the Two Standalone Films arrived. I finally got a chance to see more Star Wars movie in the movie theaters. And it was worth it! Which trilogy do I like? Seriously? I see a 9-part film of these movies. I like all of the 3 trilogies! I love the Skywalker Saga! As much as I enjoyed the Standalone films and The Clone Wars. Thank god I have Disney+, cause I might watch Rebels. Right until Clone Wars is completed this year, I will watch all Star Wars chronologically. Resistance and The Mandalorian will have to wait until they’re completed, but….. I can still watch new episodes of The Mandalorian whenever I like to when they premire. I absolutely love that show! But seriously, I’m happy that I got a chance to see 5 more Star Wars movies in theaters. And I’m very excited to see the High Republic Era that takes place 400 years before the Skywalker Saga. So in other words, when I soon make a home theater room, it’ll feel like I’ve watched the whole entire Skywalker Saga in a movie theater, and watching the Episode 7, 8, and 9 in theaters! Including the two Anthology films!

Sorry if this post is long. I couldn’t help myself. LOL Just thought I’d share something that I never shared before.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@kleptomage  
It was constant infections, they already looked like shit, and I’d constantly have my face swell up absesses.

No money or insurance, risking antibiotic resistance. Voc rehab gave me the option to have them all pulled for what cost them 200$

I didn’t take care of them as a kid, they where always crowded and painful with one forced completely out of line.

Oh the procedure had me miserable for weeks. What else did you want to know? Do you want me to be like “oh drugs did it” because they helped. Conking out on alcohol before brushing my teeth fed the infections, using DXM to ignore absesses.
Beth

In digital purgatory
Bruh! Nobodies going to believe me but my ramen noodle pack had two packs of seasoning in it!

I had opened two packs. Two out of five. Now there is three packs of seasoning in front of me, and three of the five packs of ramen are still intact meaning one pack had two seasonings in it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide