Happy venting thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
My physician told me to moderate eating too much meat every single day because eating less vegetables would be catastrophic for my immune system.

How’dya like my rendition of chop suey?

full
Roseluck
Roseluck - For supporting the site

Recently realized I always wanted/needed a game where I can just fly over a huge open landscape as a pegasus. Won’t ever see that game made but just tried Feather thanks to the sales. Tried Flower before that with the previous sale.

Nowhere near enough but they still made me happy for a little while.

Journey was pretty nice too. Would have like plains or savanna instead of desert even more.
DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I had one of those fabled productive nights where I got a ton done on my game:

*Added a doodad that displays what floor you’ve arrived on.  
*Actually installed it.  
*Retooled a few of the rooms in the tutorial castle. Hopefully these changes make mental mapping easier.  
*Overhauled how crashing surf works, so that you can walk in the surf, but not in deep water.  
*After changing how cliff wall textures work, I’ve been updating which cliffs display which textures.

@Roseluck  
There’s a game on Steam called Unicorn Tails that eventually lets you do that, among other things.
Background Pony #8907
@DerpyFast  
There’s a game on Steam called Unicorn Tails that eventually lets you do that, among other things.

MLP fan game. Horsey game.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
For the second time, I incorporated music notation in my art, but this time, I kept things practical instead of trying to draw it all myself over several sleep-deprived hours.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide