Happy venting thread

pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Myoozik  
I really need to stop putting off that whole getting a driver’s license thing.

@Vivace  
Good luck.

@Penguin Dragneel  
I don’t think I’ve ever been. I think the only time an opportunity presented itself was when I arbitrarily decided I was too old. I was going to ask how it was, but I’d imagine good, given the thread we’re in.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
Finished a short 6 hour sunday shift and earned double time and a half. Now on the train into the city to visit my father and spend my hard earned simoleans. Life is good.
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Penguin Dragneel  
For what it’s worth, I mostly grew out of the “I’m too old for X” mentality around the time I was getting into MLP.

It’s like that one famous C.S. Lewis quote: “When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.”

@DerpyFast  
Is that a game you’re working on?
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@LeoNero  
Yeah I love those videos, but apparently he was investing too much into them, and burnt out. I’ll watch whatever he makes, even if he just wants to rant.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide