Happy venting thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
september is my birth month. Growing old isn’t as bad as i thought it would be.

Now if I was a pack a day smoker, or an overworked labor worker, i would prob feel being 29 more, I still look young.

I love holidays for the sake of holidays, and I never grew up around expensive presents or big displays of lights and cheer.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
It took a couple of paychecks, but I’m finally getting a Beetleborgs Hillhurst Playset. Now I just have to figure out where to display it…I threw away my old shelf I was planning to use for it…
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
I love the spooky season. I walk through the graveyard to get in the mood, than come home and watch black and white monster movies with a slice of pizza.

Than I ignore the trick or treaters because I’m keeping all this chocolate for myself.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
As some may have inferred from some of my postings I’ve been in the market for a new job lately. Ever since I left academia I’ve sort of poodled around seeing what I could do. The other day I threw out at application that I didn’t really expect to hear back from, and found out today I actually was referred.

It’s a job at NASA, which blew my fucking mind that I actually made it in the running. Doesn’t mean I got it, have to go through the three rounds that all govie jobs do. I’m just surprised that I wasn’t out and out rejected.

I’d be working at the DC offices sadly, not down at the actual space center. Working in their upper level admin as a coordinator. Still, being able to introduce myself by saying “I work at NASA” would be pretty spicy.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide