Happy venting thread

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
A completely clean bill of health. Nothing too high or too low, all STI results negative, and no abnormalities from the physical.

I am in nearly perfect health. Despite being a promiscuous, soda addicted, drinking, chronic napper.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Zincy  
For me no STIs everything normal but anion gap, high chlorine from hyper metabolism.

I do get in fits of sleeping a lot, so much for hyper.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Was expecting to have a root canal and filling done this morning, but luckily the cavity wasn’t all the way to the root, so the dentist just filled it in. There’s still a chance I’ll have to get one in the future though.
SparkleDash

Professional Shipper
The new Preschool show called Tom and Jerry Time looks AMAZING!!!!! How is it possible that a show for Preschoolers is giving us the most gorgeous depiction of these violent and mean characters EVER?! It looks SO GOOD!!!!!!!!! I’m gonna watch every episode, personally.
Barry Tone
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
I got some Golden Kiwis yesterday. They taste different from Green ones, if you get real Gold ones. These aren’t as tart.

(I think I got “fake gold” ones one time, grown with some silly dye.)

full
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

It looked like a seller on ebay was going to scam me out of a refund, but they relented.

Dealing with ebay is always a crapshoot. This time I got lucky.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Finally finished another character concept. It’s a mixed bag.

On one hand, I nailed the basic design of the character, and even churned out a few good expressions.

On the other hand, the remaining expressions look average, and the alternate styles look ATROCIOUS, especially from a side-view.

I’ll probably commission the reference sheets in the future, but I’m just happy I finally have the main character on paper.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide