Happy venting thread

Favitwink
Balloons flying over your Favitwink - For site supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

1.Quia unita Equus Terra
I’m so happy!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! I got my first commission ever!! And just two days after posting my YCH!! Which I did just for the last Canterlot event! And the commissioner was very happy!! And that happiness made me very happy!!

The burnt comic scene is me dealing with a few computer bugs while making the commission. :P
Also I promised myself that if I got my 1st commission thanks to Derpi, I’d repay buying a badge. Thanks a lot Derpibooru for helping me so much getting it!!
Favitwink
Balloons flying over your Favitwink - For site supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

1.Quia unita Equus Terra
@Myoozik
Thanks so much! It pleases me a lot that you find it cute! :D
@Favitwink
Oh! the badge is… are here! Wow! I was only expecting the “Happy Derpy!” one, but it’s three, and one of them is custom! Awesome!
Background Pony #B893
@Mellow Rhythm
looking at other people’s occupations here
Oh, my, how lucky I am, a programmer working at home, why would I want more than I need???
I better relax and think how lucky I am.
That reminds me : a truly lucky person is the person who knows what they have enough to satisfy their basic needs and wants
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide