Happy venting thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
@Glimenade
All his instant haters these past days just became the biggest clown ever in UFC for missing weight now that they’re suddenly respecting him after he won… HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
I tell you what, I feel like UFC had secretly planned out this event by making Khamzat miss weight on his fight with Nate Diaz so that the whole card would shuffle fighters who to fight and Chimaev now fought and easily plow through Kevin Holland so Nate Diaz would be saved from him getting bulldozed by Chimaev. Nate Diaz is actually fighting his final fight in the UFC against Tony Ferguson before he leaves for good.
…bold move, Dana.
DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I got to go on not one but two trail rides today. Riding on the prairie under the light of a full moon is an amazing experience. The horse I rode, Murphy, had been having some issues, but he was great for me.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
@Mr.Myoozik
Hell yeah!! I hope it’s thru 4DX for realistic experience. Trust me, it was absolutely surreal and insane! I can’t believe that movie is still racketing more money to this day like they wanna push this in to the all time box office. All those long years of delay really made the story and hardcore stunts pay off due to more time making full and focused efforts of script writing and near-realistic action sequences.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
@Khauntzat Adramélekhizarovich Searmaev
Yeah I can see that they poured a lot of love and soul into this movie, I honestly felt really bad for Val Kilmer’s character Ice and the weak state that he was in, I really wanted to give him a hug. The climax was also really done, I was engaged and I wanted to know if the heroes were gonna succeed or not.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
@Mr.Myoozik
I feel like Kilmer’s role there was like an icing and cherry on top but tastes bland because of the deep relationship between Cruise’s and Kilmer’s character. Remember,imo, it was actually Ice’s fault why Goose died in the first movie but Maverick still blames himself and now his son held a dreadful grudge against him until he grew up and ended up training with him. Them surviving the mission went on full circle between Mav and Goose by completely bringing a closure to his past mistake.
They really came up with an improvision on this movie since Kilmer got diagnosed with throat cancer in 2015. Such a nice but poignant touch.
Maverick is such a tragic character.
♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
@Khauntzat Adramélekhizarovich Searmaev
Oh, sweet!
Yeah, that film definitely seems like the kind someone would want to see in 4D. I’d consider it, but maybe just settle for 4D. I presume it’s still in theatres, but I wasn’t sure if maybe Prime Video, Apple TV or even Disney+ has it too. I’ll definitely keep looking while keeping the 4DX version in mind just in case
Background Pony #079F
Despite recent events in my life, I’m happy to say there’s little better in life, than to come home to a cozy bed to cuddle into & get some well earned rest in these ever cooling months, having given your all in your place of employment for the day.
You hurt me more than you’ll ever know.
But I’ll carry on & keep giving my best, one day someone will see me for what I am… ^^
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Schönen guten Abend! Nice to be back again. Unfortunately, I had to involuntarily take a somewhat longer break. There were things I had to take care of. Entschuldigt bitte.
I just hope I haven’t caused any inconvenience to my friends here on this site. If I have, then I am all the more sorry. I hope you can forgive me in the sense that you know we have a lot going on here in Europe right now. And sometimes duty outweighs the desire to just be there as an individual. That’s all I can say. Tut mir leid.
I’m just glad to be able and allowed to be online again ;-)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide