Happy venting thread

ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
These fall rains have brought a bit of snow to the peaks of Mount Timpanogos a bit early this year (they normally come as early as late October to mid-November). We could have a good winter, as far as precipitation totals go…this could mean the beginning of the end of this megadrought we’ve been having.
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
These fall rains have brought a bit of snow to the peaks of Mount Timpanogos a bit early this year (they normally come as early as late October to mid-November). We could have a good winter, as far as precipitation totals go…this could mean the beginning of the end of this megadrought we’ve been having.
Or to rain in on the parade
The drought has so baked the soil there is no absorption so less return to normal and more get washed out lol gl;hf
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Khauntzat Adramélekhizarovich Searmaev
@Mr.Myoozik
@Mellow Rhythm
@Lord WyrmSpawN
@phoenixacezero
@kleptomage
@LeoNero
@Goku Black
Thanks for the birthday wishes, guys! It went pretty well! Sorry I haven’t responded since then, BTW, I’ve been working on medical stuff.
@Glimenade
Stupid question, but what’s a lil squirt? Again, sorry it took me so long to respond, but I’m interested.
@DarkObsidian
Happy to see you back, man!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide