Happy venting thread

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
And I’m gonna brag to the workers about how I beat “World of Light” in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (when nobody else would).
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Watched the Artemis satellite “Orion” slip past the Moon from behind while it occulted our own planet then lost signal for about 35 minutes. Dope

KMA, Flat earthers.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Now that this was the last day of me attending the college, I’m gonna miss their in-campus hot dog place, they serve some pretty delicious, loaded fries that I always ordered, it was delicious while it lasted.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

YES!!!! WE FOUND MY CAT’S MISSING DAUGHTER THIS MORNING TODAY!!!!!!

ALHAMDULILLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALLAHU AKBAAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!!!

It’s been nearly a full week since we lost her and now we found her sheltered by a friendly samaritan some several streets in our village. They told us they noticed her outside their streets crying for help maybe because she can’t find her way back after running off away due to the loud construction noises in our streets. so they took her with them and kept her under their care until someone informed them their found cat was confirmed our missing one. My aunt and uncle could never thank them enouf for their kindness. We never stopped praying she would fall under the hands of kind people and thankfully she did. Eternally grateful. We thought were gonna lose my cat’s last remaining kids since 3 of hers died of young age and 1 was murdered as an adult.
Alhamdullilah!!!
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
Tried weed for the first time, I’m still experiencing the effects of it. Listening to music, I can’t bopping my head to and my body can’t stop twitching
Posted Report
♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
@Mr.Myoozik
Ah, congrats on your first time!
Effects can definitely vary when it comes to cannabis. I remember my first time - My whole mouth was dry, my face felt like it was vibrating, I felt a “floating” sensation when I went to bed, and I altogether felt like I was in a dteamlike state for nearly 24 hours. It was weird, but an interesting experience.And if course I got more used to it over time.
You’ll ultimately be fine as well. Just relax, and don’t overthink stuff.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide