Viewing last 25 versions of post by Flying Pancake in topic Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]

Flying Pancake
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

"[@Dirty Bit":](/dis/hazbin-hotel-thread-possible-nsfw-dark/post/4591519#post_4591519
)  
Fun fact: there's an Easter egg in that scene. If you don't know where it is: [spoiler]||take a close look at the donut.||

[/spoiler]

"
@Random-Rambling":](/dis/hazbin-hotel-thread-possible-nsfw-dark/post/4591979#post_4591979
)  
The show even makes a joke about that:

"I don't touch _*the gays_*- I have _*standards_.*"

"Yeah? Uh..How's that working out for you?" (pointedly looking at sign reading "HELL.")
No reason given
Edited by Flying Pancake
Flying Pancake
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

"@Dirty Bit":/dis/hazbin-hotel-thread-possible-nsfw-dark/post/4591519#post_4591519
Fun fact: there's an Easter egg in that scene. If you don't know where it is: [spoiler]take a close look at the donut.[/spoiler]

"@Random-Rambling":/dis/hazbin-hotel-thread-possible-nsfw-dark/post/4591979#post_4591979
The show even makes a joke about that:
"I don't touch _the gays_- I have _standards_"
"Yeah? Uh..How's that working out for you? (pointedly looking at sign reading "HELL.")
No reason given
Edited by Flying Pancake
Flying Pancake

"@Dirty Bit":/dis/hazbin-hotel-thread-possible-nsfw-dark/post/4591519#post_4591519
Fun fact: there's an Easter egg in that scene. If you don't know where it is: [spoiler]take a close look at the donut.[/spoiler]
No reason given
Edited by Flying Pancake