Viewing last 25 versions of post by Random-Rambling in topic Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]

Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
"[@Dirty Bit":](/dis/hazbin-hotel-thread-possible-nsfw-dark/post/4594231#post_4594231

)

I was just watching that!

Yeah, there's apparently going to be another animated series: _*Hell Of A Boss_*. It also takes place in Hell (but in a different "city" than the location of Hazbin Hotel; one of the characters is shown watching Charlie's performance of "Inside Every Demon Is A Rainbow"). It's described as a "demonic work-comedy" where the "work" is assassination. According the the creator, there will be lots of blood, gore, and violence.
No reason given
Edited by Random-Rambling
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
"@Dirty Bit":/dis/hazbin-hotel-thread-possible-nsfw-dark/post/4594231#post_4594231

I was just watching that!

Yeah, there's apparently going to be another animated series: _Hell Of A Boss_. It also takes place in Hell (but in a different "city" than the location of Hazbin Hotel). It's described as a "demonic work-comedy" where the "work" is assassination. According the the creator, there will be lots of blood, gore, and violence.
No reason given
Edited by Random-Rambling