Viewing last 25 versions of post by Napsack in topic Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]

Napsack
Typically turned to the funny pages - For Patreon supporters
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

why
"[@Dirty Bit":](/dis/hazbin-hotel-thread-possible-nsfw-dark/post/4610718#post_4610718
)  
Well that was fun. A bit more slapstick and more focused on humour than Hazbin. Definitely looking forward to more of that.

Looks like it's getting plenty of attention, too. It's only been up a few hours and it's already gotten ~400k views. Might see the same numbers as HH at this rate.

~

%
^[spoiler]||Luna is a top-tier waifu[/spoiler]||^~

"
%

[
@RadioDemon":](/dis/hazbin-hotel-thread-possible-nsfw-dark/post/4610729#post_4610729
)  
Moxxie makes for a very fun punching bag. They really made a good choice in VA for him.

Edit: it's actually around 500k now, I just waited half an hour to post this. Whew, those numbers are climbing fast.
No reason given
Edited by Napsack
Napsack
Typically turned to the funny pages - For Patreon supporters
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

why
"@Dirty Bit":/dis/hazbin-hotel-thread-possible-nsfw-dark/post/4610718#post_4610718
Well that was fun. A bit more slapstick and more focused on humour than Hazbin. Definitely looking forward to more of that.

Looks like it's getting plenty of attention, too. It's only been up a few hours and it's already gotten ~400k views. Might see the same numbers as HH at this rate.

~^[spoiler]Luna is a top-tier waifu[/spoiler]^~

"@RadioDemon":/dis/hazbin-hotel-thread-possible-nsfw-dark/post/4610729#post_4610729
Moxxie makes for a very fun punching bag. They really made a good choice in VA for him.
No reason given
Edited by Napsack