My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
I’ve started to realize why HH and shows like it may be so attractive to us. Now, hear me out, because this is something you’ll likely have to think on for awhile.

Humans are often referred to as equal parts demon and angel, where we are capable of the darkest of evils, but also the most selfless good. What if I were to tell you that humans are far closer to demons than angels? Sure, you hear about good deeds all the time on the news, but think about this: For every one good deed you see on the street or elsewhere, there’s probably at least a dozen evils being committed at the same time. Humans love to kill, we love to hurt, we love to create misery and grab all we can for ourselves without feeling bad about it. It’s comfortable to do so. It’s our natural state of being, to be self-serving.

So when we say we can relate to the imperfect and broken characters in Hazbin Hotel, we really can, because we’re looking into a mirror. There’s nothing wrong per se with it, it’s just how we are. It’s how humanity has been for thousands of years, and likely how we’ll continue to be, even in the face of social justice reforms and the widespread push to do “better” as a society. People will always want to do drugs, get laid, kill stuff, pollute the planet, and fuck everyone over for a profit. It’s what humanity IS, it’s our legacy, and that’s why we love HH so much.
RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl

So many orphans~Alastor
@Nightweaver20xx  
eh…social justice would be a good thing had it not been BASTARDISED by the “me me me” crowd that pervades it. These same people are trying to deplatform vivziepop and censor the episode. Its fucking ridiculous.
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@QuasarNova

@Peregrine

I heard some drama was because Katie was extremely homophobic towards Charlie.

Did they not get the memo that Katie Killjoy was meant to be an absolute asshole? That everyone here is literally in hell? So it’d make sense that almost everyone here is basically the absolute scum of thw earth?
Flying Pancake
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

@TheHappySpaceman  
And she’s just generally awful to everyone around her. I have no idea how anyone could watch the episode and think Katie was supposed to be taken as anything other than an antagonist.

Or is the argument supposed to be that even the bad guy has to be written to play nice? That would make for a pretty weak villian in a g-rated movie, let alone something like Hazbin.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Flying Pancake  
It’s like when I watch the Cinema Snob’s review of Deception of a Generation with all these Christian fundies getting upset at shows like He-Man for showing the villains practicing dark magic… except it was the villains doing it.

Like, you’re supposed to get angry at the villains for doing villainous things. That’s what they’re there for.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide