Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]

Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
Okay, awaiting replies to this question:

Which streaming service would Hazbin Hotel belong in were it to be greenlit?

Netflix or Hulu?

Or to make it more interesting: Them, Crackle, or Amazon Prime?
Flying Pancake
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

@Dirty Bit  
Whichever one allows it to be released episodically, or at least in small chunks. Netflix’s preferred binging model of releasing an entire season in one go can put a real damper on sustained audience interest.

@Havock  
Probably, but imagine if they didn’t: Charlie’s the daughter of royalty, she sings musical numbers, she’s got cute animal sidekicks, and she’s trying to accomplish something people think she can’t/shouldn’t- She’s basically got all the qualifications to be a hilariously bizarre addition to the pantheon of Disney princesses.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Dirty Bit  
Netflix would be a good one due to their past history of good animated projects. However, as @Flying Pancake is saying, I don’t know if their business model of releasing entire seasons at once would work for sustaining audience interest in such a show; as an example, there has apparently been a loss of some audience interest in the nine-month hiatus between seasons two and three of The Dragon Prince, which might have been avoided if the episodes were released weekly.

@QuasarNova  
Ick, Disney+? No, this is far too adult for such a platform.
Background Pony #DB5C
Hazbin Hotel fans: Alastor can beat the Doomguy!

Doom fans: The Doomguy can beat Alastor!

Me, an intellectual: Who do you think gave the Doomguy his armor?
Background Pony #DB5C
@Havock  
According to Doom lore it was a demon that forged the armor, it was the angel that gave him the powers…I think. I’ll have to double check.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide