Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

why
@RadioDemon  
It’d be a great subtle joke if they could get the voice of an actor who’s played a Charlie’s Angel in one of the many adaptations over the years. Highest points for finding someone from the original series, if there’s any of them still alive.
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

Has anyone gushed about Angel Dust yet? Yes? No? Maybe? I don’t care. I need to say this.

He’s probably one the best LGBT characters I’ve seen yet! And I’ve seen good ones before, but Angel takes the cake because he’s not only unique but uniquely fun! He’s badass mobster, a witty smartass, and a cute spiderdemon! He’s more than just a pretty face, he’s someone who’s genuinely fun to watch!
Napsack
Typically turned to the funny pages - For Patreon supporters
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Silver Bit -
Ruby -

why
@neutralgrey  
Considering most ‘LGBT’ characters in comedy cartoons like this are usually a bad joke trope, he manages to fall neatly astride a couple of them yet the writing keeps him from being insufferable. They definitely know what they’re doing, especially since he’s written to actually be an insufferable asshole at the same time.
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

@Napsack  
The writers are mad geniuses! And yeah, it pisses me off to no end how LGBT characters in crappy adult comedy cartoons are lazy stereotypes who are only around to make the same lazy gay jokes they repeat over and over again.

And while we’re on the topic of comparing HH to other adult cartoons, I’m gonna go out on a limb and say it’s better than 90% of western adult cartoons because not only does it focus on actually interesting and likable characters instead of the usual dysfunctional family, it also looks and feels like an actual cartoon! You got over exaggerated facial expressions, interesting character designs, over the top cartoon violence, even some Ed Edd n Eddy-esque sound effects thrown in here and there whenever characters do things like pick something up
Napsack
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Silver Bit -
Ruby -

why
@neutralgrey  
Oh yes, the animation in this is fantastic. I really love the art style, but beyond that it’s obvious that this is a passion project. This show was made with love and the people working on it thoroughly enjoyed doing so. That’s a big part of what sets it apart from other more profit-oriented, modern network shows.
Napsack
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Silver Bit -
Ruby -

why
@neutralgrey  
For this cartoon to tell a proper story at this rate it would need a full 20-30 episode season, imo. There’s too many characters and too much that needs to get done for it to be rushed through that quickly.

Though I’d probably accept something as small as ten episodes, too. Who knows, maybe the writers will pull off that miracle as well.
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
Helluva Boss is up

It was really something for a pilot. Mostly cutaways, though they were hilarious. This could be quite the office comedy if it takes off in the future.

Luna reminds me of a female Malloy from Brickleberry. She’s such an adorable bitch and Erica Lindbeck nailed it.
RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl

So many orphans~Alastor
I feel for moxxie having to put up with the bullshit that his fellow employees, minus his wife, throw at him. Special mention goes to his boss who is the protagonist of the pilot.
Napsack
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Silver Bit -
Ruby -

why
@Dirty Bit  
Well that was fun. A bit more slapstick and more focused on humour than Hazbin. Definitely looking forward to more of that.

Looks like it’s getting plenty of attention, too. It’s only been up a few hours and it’s already gotten ~400k views. Might see the same numbers as HH at this rate.

Luna is a top-tier waifu

@RadioDemon  
Moxxie makes for a very fun punching bag. They really made a good choice in VA for him.

Edit: it’s actually around 500k now, I just waited half an hour to post this. Whew, those numbers are climbing fast.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide