Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]

Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
Someone drew a comic where Charlie is the last person in Hell (not counting her parents) and it’s really sad when she managed to redeem Alastor.
RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl

So many orphans~Alastor
@Scrabbleman  
I could see Charlie working with Jesus and Him allowing Charlie to visit her successful redeemed demons. Could you imagine the shift in how souls are redeemed and all of them getting into heaven. I would imagine at the end of time she would be the only one to be given a seat in heaven because she is such a cute cinnamon roll.
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

@Scrabbleman  
Ouch…right in the feels.

Honestly though I think I should point out that Charlie is only doing this as a humane alternative to the purge. I think even she realizes how futile it is to redeem every single soul in hell since you probably have damned souls arriving everyday
Joseph Raszagal

Emily Brickenbrackle III
Fuck, I’m just really glad to hear about anything out of these creators. I’ve seen so many failures over the years… I just really want something cool to break through.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide