Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]

pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I had a dream about there being a new Hazbin episode.

The main part I remember is Angel Dust working at a gay strip club. He pole dances a bit like in the Addict video but quits early when he notices an ex-boyfriend of his. So he goes over and tries talking to him, but the guy has nothing good to say and even warns his current boyfriend to stay away from Angel Dust. He runs into another ex shortly after with similar results.

Angel leaves the club depressed after that. Then he gets in trouble with some dog demon (not an anthro hellhound like Loona, an actual four-legged dog, probably an undelrling of Valentino) for quitting his act early.

Then Alastor pulls up driving some weird hard-to-describe vehicle with the rest of the gang. Angel gets in but so does the dog. After it keeps nagging Angel, someone finally chucks it out of the window. Then it turns out the dog now has to fill in for Angel and is thoroughly humiliated in the process. The gang cheers Angel up as they drive back to the hotel.

I could probably write a fic based on that if I cared enough to.
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Free the Tantabus
I realized earlier that Charlie is technically half-demon, half-angel, by virtue of her father, Lucifer. This explains why she’s so uniquely good-hearted of all the demons in Hell. While there are others who are roughly good people, she’s an angel, which is why she’s got the whole thing with the hotel going on.

Also I’d like to think this gives her seraphim wings, because three sets of wings is hot.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide