Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]

Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Myoozik

The two biggest “holy crap, they got him on-board?” for me was Will Stamper (who basically carried Battleblock Theatre all by himself) and Richard Horvitz (best known by every 90s and 00s kid as Invader Zim)
SaturnCarArtz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Rarity Lover / Derpy Fan
I was genuinely amazed.  
Because I discovered that in the original Ben 10 series, Richard was the voice of Grey Matter (The tiny frog like alien)  
And I was obsessed with that series as a kid.  
So, yeah, I had a realization moment xD

And alongside Helluva Boss, he also voiced the Quantum Mask, Lani-Loli in Crash 4 And even reprised his role as Raz in the Psychonauts sequel.  
And the Psychonauts games are SIXTEEN years apart. (2005 - 2021)

So, he’s in more modern media than I thought :)
QuirkyCapricorn

@SaturnCarArtz

I totally agree about liking Cherri after Addict!

Though Alastor’s my favorite, Charlie and Nifty are also really high up there.

As for Helluva Boss, while I don’t like it as much as Hazbin (too much swearing and sex jokes for my taste) Moxxie is definitely my favorite.
SaturnCarArtz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Rarity Lover / Derpy Fan
@QuirkyCapricorn  
Same!  
Not just because of who voices him.  
But also because he still has a conciousness (He spared the rest of the family after Martha was killed. Only for the police to go OTT and blow up the house like that. Poor Mox was traumatized afterward. I just wanted to hug him. He didn’t mean for it to be dealt with like that)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide