How do I block an user from the site?

GatoWeeb
Artist -

Toxix Kitkat
How do I block an user from Derpibooru? I want to do this just to prevent and avoid the person to harass on me or see my Derpibooru gallery or my profile
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@KittyKitkat
To re-iterate, if someone is harassing you, please report them.
I don’t see anything happening on your artwork, so assuming this is via PMs, click the “Report this conversation” link on top of the message and staff will be able to look into it.
Odds are, if someone is harassing you, they’re harassing other artists, too. And we’d rather not have those kinds of people on the site.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@LethalCandyman
A ban basically means that they can’t ‘write’ to the site in any way. That includes sending PMs or leaving comments or adding tags.
Ban lengths start at a half day or a 24 hour period, and then escalate depending on how many times someone’s had to be ‘timed out’ for the same problem.
The site’s been here long enough that people giving ‘lifetime bans’ 10 years ago have graduated from high school and might have careers by now, so we try to keep the ban length to something that doesn’t keep someone off of the site forever, unless they’ve been really obnoxious.
Eventually, Ponies will probably outlive us all, and at some point we all have to get along.
So, if someone is harassing others, we try talking to them about it, and if they are banned they can still come to support and talk with volunteers about what’s going on and maybe might be allowed back on the site.
Often, when people find out that they’re dealing with real people here, and not some sort of automated algorithm, they settle down and become good members of the community.
LethalCandyman

Ordinary Man
@Ciaran
Oh, I kinda get it, I guess. But yeah, with some hope eventually everyone will get along in the site. After all, our favorite horse show speaks about how the friendship is magic, right? Hahaha. Sometimes a harder order is needed.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide