If you could go back in time and stop yourself from joining the fandom, would you?

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
No. Even if there were some bad things that happened, I think MLP has become part of who I am. Just like Spongebob or Pokemon. I would lose something within.
And it’s only been this year that I have really appreciated MLP. Before I thought it was just an iferior show compared to ATLA (probably the most pretentious sentence one could ever utter) but being here made me think about things and to have a respect for the show itself not just the fanworks. (Though the fanworks deserve their own praise but it’s more rewarding for fanworks when you know the show more).
And I’ve met some nice people here on this site that I could call good friends (even if we’re more aquainrences).
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
Yes, just to see what will I become if I became an Ah Beng.
If I didn’t watch MLP, I would become just another Malaysian Chinese bloke. I might have more friends, go on sports, and become more Chinese and fun even as a Christian.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide