Is friendship similar to the force(from star wars)?

Shimmering Spectacle
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

sTs trinity
Note: this is for people who seen all of star wars, if you haven’t seen both the clone wars and the rebels, this’ll not make much sense on your end, plus this is pretty much spoiler territory, so read at your own risk.
With how the force can teach a Jedi many things, mainly by facing your worst fears, and to help others in need, it got me curious that it’s close to friendship in some form or another, like for example “the gathering” from the clone wars series, the padawans in that episode was going the same thing with how the young 6 was taught by friendship itself in “what lies beneath”, (minus the main goal of those two star wars and mlp episodes), so yeah imo both the force and friendship can be somehow identical, which is what Caleb Dume(aka Kanan jarrus) said the force can by known in many names(from repels series), and what do y’all think of this theory, are they like the same or not quite as close as you think?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide