Is it better to hate change, or accept it?

HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
For now, I enjoy living with my parents; but there will be things like disagreements, divorce, and the everlasting curse known as “DIFFICULTY”.

I fear that eventually, I will have less time with my entertainment, and more time doing housework or doing another job to keep my family’s expenses. Because of these, and the uncertainty of the future (I DON’T KNOW WHAT EXACTLY WILL HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE!), those are why I dislike change, God, and the future – I fear that they will make me suffer more for some plan of theirs.

I often think that laziness and selfishness are GOOD, because they allow more things for myself, more time to enjoy and be happy. But is it better to hate change to protect my selfishness, or accept change and welcome disaster?

full

Above is an example of Change himself.
TempFizzle
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Hating change at first is just the first step in accepting it eventually. But some don’t and hate it just to hate and develop a new personality.

Like some people for example, hate certain ponies in the show and whoever likes them are also hated. I see that a lot. Especially a pony with a nazi cutiemark; gets a ton of downvotes just because of it. I find it silly. I guess because I myself am weird and different and know hatred, how it feels and also the hate I feel from being hated to a certain degree. It’s made me reclusive to people and not give anyone a chance. I’m apathetic to emotion and I don’t want to be friends with anybody. It became a part of my personality, from such abuse from so many strangers, mostly as a kid. So now I really despise kids, mostly College kids. Most are loud and have to be with friends to do anything. It’s a personal grudge of mine because I’ve experienced really bad things from the types. I don’t think I’ll ever stop hating them.

It just teaches me to be more independent but I don’t think it will change my mind. Very few are like me. They mind their own business and try not to fight and argue over territory like some primitive species. I’m good at ignoring people and what they say to me. It is because people cannot accept that I am different (change). They hate because they do not know, like I hate College kids because I don’t know why they’re so immature most of the time, and why they’re so desperate to fit in just to impress.

Hell, even my opinion about them will cause someone to hate me for it. I couldn’t care less! I have PTSD from it. I don’t like loud kids and it literally freaks me out when I’m around any of them. So much hate and never enough to change my mind. A repeated process of beating me down mentally.

I could go on and on about this. Sometimes it’s just hard not to hate. It’s a part of our being to analyze things as such.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide