Is There A Chat Room Here?

Ponies And Cuddles
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

:3
@Ponies And Cuddles
That is really not true. Why do you have to be so negative all the time?
That’s just a few of the busier chat threads, and none of them were created by volunteers.
I don’t want to be negative. I really don’t. But I just feel disappointed. See what I mean is that when someone makes a post, rarely anyone replies to them.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Ponies And Cuddles
No need to apologize. Apologizing can make you feel like you’re in the wrong, and you’re not. Just relax and have fun.
If you want to have fun with others, I always find the best way to do that is to go where other people are and have fun with them there.
That seems to be a lot easier and more successful than trying to bring them to you.
Like, any of us could create our own boorus now - given enough experience or money and time. But it’s easier and I find more pleasant to just hang out on established boorus where others are handling most of the ‘keep it working’.
It’s kind of like playing D&D. Being a player at someone else’s game can be really enjoyable. Being the DM can also be really enjoyable. But if you just want to hang out and chat with people and have fun, be a player. DMs have a job to do, and it’s hard to ‘hang out’ when everyone else is depending on you for the ‘fun’ part.
So, don’t apologize. Just relax and have fun. And if you want to chat here, well, I’m subscribed as others are also. So if you want to chat then chat.
Ponies And Cuddles
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

@Ponies And Cuddles
No need to apologize. Apologizing can make you feel like you’re in the wrong, and you’re not. Just relax and have fun.
If you want to have fun with others, I always find the best way to do that is to go where other people are and have fun with them there.
That seems to be a lot easier and more successful than trying to bring them to you.
Like, any of us could create our own boorus now - given enough experience or money and time. But it’s easier and I find more pleasant to just hang out on established boorus where others are handling most of the ‘keep it working’.
It’s kind of like playing D&D. Being a player at someone else’s game can be really enjoyable. Being the DM can also be really enjoyable. But if you just want to hang out and chat with people and have fun, be a player. DMs have a job to do, and it’s hard to ‘hang out’ when everyone else is depending on you for the ‘fun’ part.
So, don’t apologize. Just relax and have fun. And if you want to chat here, well, I’m subscribed as others are also. So if you want to chat then chat.
Mmm. Okie. I’ll try to get involved in other posts by users from this site.
Background Pony #A09C
@Ponies And Cuddles
You can come play some of the forum games. In topics like “Word association”, you can post while logged off so there is no history of one word posts. My favorite topics are the nsfw and sfw versions of “Caption the picture above you”. If you are gonna join the caption topics, be wary that external images are not working anymore, use >>[post number]p for posting image posts found on this site. It should look something like this:
>>665p
You can use the “Preview” feature to doublecheck your formatting. Here is a preview of what you should see for image posts display:
Ponies And Cuddles
Artist -

@Ponies And Cuddles
You can come play some of the forum games. In topics like “Word association”, you can post while logged off so there is no history of one word posts. My favorite topics are the nsfw and sfw versions of “Caption the picture above you”. If you are gonna join the caption topics, be wary that external images are not working anymore, use >>[post number]p for posting image posts found on this site. It should look something like this:
>>665p
You can use the “Preview” feature to doublecheck your formatting. Here is a preview of what you should see for image posts display:
I’ll give that a shot. c:
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide