Just Us Girls [𝘗𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘴𝘧𝘸]

Babygorl

The Cutest Okapi
Hello there! I’m just a female member of the community who felt out of place with all the males dominating the population of this fandom. So I decided to make a thread that was only for us girls.

Rules

1)Do not shame others. We’re welcoming here and love everyone.

2)If posting nsfw topics, please spoiler them.

3)If nsfw topics go too far, please bring them to dms.

4) Enjoy yourself! This is safe space. I hope you enjoy your time here.

>>2468831p (deleted)
Babygorl

The Cutest Okapi
Yup! Other females exist. I know there is a joke about women not being real on the internet, but like yus we do roam here lmaooo
Luna
Luna - For Patreon supporters
Woona - Derpi Supporter
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Luna Best Pony~
In a lot of places on the internet nobody tends to believe I’m a girl and that leads to funny stuff happening :p
Luna
Luna - For Patreon supporters
Woona - Derpi Supporter
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Luna Best Pony~
I’m bi as well but I’m currently in a lesbian relationship, so I do lean towards my own sex because of that :p
Babygorl

The Cutest Okapi
Oh I’m actually bi with a heavy lean towards females. I don’t really know if I’m lesbian yet but I think it’s possible. I’m also in a lesbian relationship lol.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide