KR Wizard Discussion Thread

SlayerBVC
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

DOES NOT TAKE REQUESTS
At 30 episodes in as of now, we’re more than halfway through the series, but it’s still relevant.

This has easily been the best Rider series I’ve seen since W. And the most recent episode confirmed it.
PVRyohei
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I’m enjoying Wizard, but I can’t say it’s my favorite. I haven’t watched the latest episode yet, as I’m waiting for the subs, but it seemed pretty awesome from the preview.

Also, I have a very bad feeling that we’ll see Phoenix again, just saying.
SlayerBVC
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

DOES NOT TAKE REQUESTS
They were pretty vague about what Legion’s power was. After seeing it, I’m glad the producers kept it hidden.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide