"Man, that's metal."

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@SeraphimDawn

I played that for a few months, then World of Warcraft came out.

Speaking of

full

Paladin Tier 2. Designed by Blizzard art director Samwise Didie, ironicly enough, drew cover art for the awesome metal band Hammerfall.

Such as….

full
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@SeraphimDawn

I enjoyed it, but I fell in love with Wow’s art style, I’m big on the cartoony look. Plus I was a huge Warcraft/Starcraft fan which helped. Stopped playing shortly before the end of Cataclysm. Considered getting MoP, if they ever cut the price down or go F2P.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@SquiggyBomb

That reminds me of why Christmas is the most metal Holiday. We bring in a rotting corpse and decorate it, we drink something made up of the blended unborn of an avian creature mixed with alcohol, and we devour the flesh of other beasts in massive feasts.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
@Zincy  
Seeing as how many MMORPG take the “Fremium” route to business. I wonder how WOW survives. I mean, even Ragnarok Online, which was initially a P2P game, takes the “fremium” approach now.  
Maplestory was another game I later got hooked onto.

full  
So, this is what the Rune Sword looks like now… Man, I’ve been away from the game longer than I thought.  
Every weapon used to look generic.  
full  
Old look.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@SeraphimDawn

WoW survives because Blizzard and Activison are fucking titans with a shit ton of money, and the fact that wow still has a player base in the millions.

Idk, I’ve moved away from MMO’s. Only MMO I play is Planetside 2, and I haven’t played that in a few months cause I attend a college that prides itself on kicking your ass, don’t have the time to play big competitive stuff.
SquiggyBomb
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Gayest hand in the west
Well it’s obviously a kaiju movie. From the draconic look of the dude I’m gonna say it’s one of the Gamera movies.
Sono

@SquiggyBomb  
Indeed, that’s some pretty good observation skills there, actually, I think I’ll give you the kudos for that! tosses bag of kudos Specifically, it’s Gyaos of Gamera: Guardian of the Universe.

It’s funny, I remember being in best buy when I was a kid(before I even saw the movie) and a shot similar to this was used for a cover for some CD. I don’t know if it was the OST to it or what. But I remember how cool it looked, and when I watched the movie, I was like holy crap, I saw this before.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

@Zincy  
I see. Your future comes first.  
I don’t like competitive games either. Often times, they have to many hackers and numbskulls. And I simply don’t have the commitment to play such games. I like games where you can have more control over when or when not you can stop playing.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@SeraphimDawn

That’s the cool thing about Planetside 2, the battles are huge, often between 2-300 people, and they never really end. You can drop out whenever you want. It’s a MMO-shooter btw, not an RPG like Wow or Runescape.

I much prefer co-op stuff honestly. I like working with people, rather than against them. It’s why I loved doing instance runs in WoW, just me and 4 other bastards fighting against whatever they could throw at us. Never was into raids though, just too much prep work needed for em.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

@Zincy  
I played mostly for grinding… Just don’t question how I spent my past times.  
I just wish there are more life-style MMORPG out there that are like Runescape and Mabinogi. Mabinogi would’ve been a game I consider, if only it wasn’t too heavy on “fremiums”. I do not like spending too much money on games.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@SeraphimDawn

The big budget MMO is a dieing breed. WoW will end up being the Wooly Mammoth in a land of wild horses if it doesn’t eventually change it’s model. Big, lumbering, and near extinction.

We’re already seeing a big shift to smaller MMO’s ran by smaller companies. Tiron Worlds “Rift” is a good example, of the new Neverwinter MMO. Plus you got a shit ton of ones coming out of South Korea.

It’s similar to the Indie Revolution where we started seeing AAA quality games come out of Indie dev’s, you’ll see the same thing with MMOs.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide