Materialism Thread (I wanna, I wanna)

QueenCold
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Shamelessly post pictures of things you really want to own.

As for me:  
This particular home  
full  
This coat  
full  
This drawing table  
full  
35 lbs of cat to get hair all over the aforementioned things  
full
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
Well, I’m a crazy collector, so I could easily flood this thread with a billion things, so I will limit myself to just a select few.

full  
Sonic Adventure 2 (15 inch) Shadow the Hedgehog plush  
2001, Segaprize, Japan only, UFO catcher prize

This guy is super rare, super expensive, and super sought after, so if I ever even see one for sale, no doubt it would be very expensive, and have tons of competition from other collectors. I have never seen one for sale myself, but if I do, no doubt I’d lose out/not be able to afford and would be sad to see him slip from my grasp.

full  
Panic! At The Disco A Fever You Can’t Sweat Out limited edition

Or really all the limited edition albums (I have one already) just for the coolness and display factor, and for the sake of having it! Less rare than Shadow up there, and less expensive, but still hard to find with a decent bit of competition too.

Finally, and for the cheese, enough money to be able to meet up with, and live with my fiancé and a couple friends/roommates, because if I haven’t made it clear already, we live far away from eachother, and to be able to meet up and stay together would be something special.

:v
someguy111
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Some of the things I want don’t exist, yet.

A 128k 150 inch monitor with 240Hz and 100% Adobe sRBG. Touchscreen, IPS/OLED, 21:9 ratio. The ability to instantly detect and repair any dead pixels if needed, provided they would die anyway considering they are designed to be bulletproof (figuratively speaking.) Of course that implies that I want to think inside the box and stick with pixels anyway. A pixelless monitor of that size like a CRT would work too!

A 3D program I can actually use. One the is so easy all you have to do is literally talk to it and not even using complicated words but rather just like you were talking to a designer; “I want the window over here and let’s make it about a foot wider and let’s have the fireplace over here with brown bricks. That’s good but add a little more texture to those bricks, really make them rustic.” And it’s so powerful that it creates more than just a mesh, it actually creates the material, as in the properties of the material. The bricks would be hard and rough. They would be affected by the heat of the fire. If you were to drill into them they would actually have something to drill into and leave some dust. And the same goes for living things as well. Let’s say you make a dog. The dog actually has a beating heart that pumps blood to it’s organs and breathes air. It eats, it sleeps, it barks. No this is not one of the Tamagachi pet things, this is a dog. Each individual hair is rendered on it’s coat. It has blood pumping though it’s body. It’s alive!

Some things I want that do exist:

My own pro-grade recoding studio. Not a little home studio with a cheap mic and guitar. I’m talking a soundbooth, several mics that cost several thousand dollars each. Literally hundreds of instruments, all of them high quality as well as some custom made just for me. Mixers, amps, monitors (not just speakers), you name it.

A Westfield Seight (a British Lotus Seven kit car made to accept a big V8) with a 454 all aluminum SBC in there with custom 4 valve heads with GDI and VVT for intake and exhaust ports connected to a very strong 6 speed gearbox.

Sennheiser HD650’s and the Orpheus second gen.
ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
This game, this game, and this game, especially the first one. I feel like a giant fucking tool for not buying that while I had the money.

A super-powerful gaming desktop

Money to take to the comic shop so I can pick out whatever random manga looks interesting to me

A whole carton of American Spirit Blacks

Most of all, a custom Limestone Pie plushie. I was kind of devastated whenever I was 20 bucks or so short of purchasing this one from the creator:

full

And so I really want one like it

That’s basically everything I want at the moment.
Vree
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Hmm, okay.

One of the apartments at the bottom so that it does not get hot in the summer.  
full  
Also the green, for jogging purposes. And good public transport.

And a less overworked group of these guys.  
full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide