Viewing last 25 versions of post by TheHappySpaceman in topic Music thread

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
"[@Holofan4life":](/dis/music-thread-1/post/2896570#post_2896570
"
)  
[
@Mildgyth":](/dis/music-thread-1/post/2896401#post_2896401
)  
If you guys like disco, then I will advise you to check out the works of Giorgio Moroder. He was Donna Summer's producer in the disco era and kept making huge hits into the '80s, working with artists like Blondie, Barbra Streisand, Freddie Mercury, David Bowie, Pat Benatar, Billy Squier, Bonnie Tyler, Loverboty, Kenny Loggins, Cheap Trick, Cher, Elton John, Sammy Hagar, Chaka Khan, Olivia Newton-John, and recently Daft Punk.
No reason given
Edited by TheHappySpaceman
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
"@Holofan4life":/dis/music-thread-1/post/2896570#post_2896570
"@Mildgyth":/dis/music-thread-1/post/2896401#post_2896401
If you guys like disco, then I will advise you to check out the works of Giorgio Moroder. He was Donna Summer's producer in the disco era and kept making huge hits into the '80s, working with artists like Blondie, Barbra Streisand, Freddie Mercury, David Bowie, Pat Benatar, Billy Squier, Bonnie Tyler, Loverbot, Kenny Loggins, Cheap Trick, Cher, Elton John, Sammy Hagar, Chaka Khan, Olivia Newton-John, and recently Daft Punk.
No reason given
Edited by TheHappySpaceman