Viewing last 25 versions of post by LeoNero in topic Music thread

LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
I think it's fair to say Spotify sees Joe Rogan as more of a priority creator than Neil Young. I think from the simple fact that his podcasts bring in huge numbers per episode, an estimated 11 million per episode. So for better or worse, people these days rather listen to Joe Rogan than listen to Neil Young's music. To the powers that be, Neil Young is just a tadpole in the huge pond known as Spotify.

Now if it was someone like an Ed Sheeran, Justin Bieber, BTS, Dua Lipa, The Weekend, etc. Who requested to pull their music on there, then that would be a problem for the company. Unfortunately, Neil Young isn't in that upper echelon of most streamed artist on Spotify. So they can afford to cut their losses.
No reason given
Edited by LeoNero