Music thread

liquidsodanium
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

You are your worst enemy
@TheHappySpaceman  
Love bites, some other and some other. I only remember Love bites because it was right at the beginning of each chorus, and was requested ad nauseam since it came out and I happened to tune in to the local rock music radio station. All of them were infested with sexual material.  
There was an interview with a member of the ensemble on the same radio station, and I got really bad vibes from what he said about miss Hale.

Edit: I found a pleasant song from them that I had forgotten about, “Here’s to us”. It must have been buried in my memory by the louder ones. Not bad, wish they produced more like that.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Another music trend that I would like a revival of is the beach pop/skate pop trend of the late 90’s like Sublime, Sugar Ray, early Smash Mouth before they sold out and one hit wonders like Len and Citizen King.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@liquidsodanium  
Try “Familiar Taste of Poison,” “Amen,” or “Black Vultures” for some of their angstier ones. For songs more similar to “Here’s to Us,” “In Your Room” off the same album would be the closest thing I can bet.

Though yeah, if you’re not a fan of songs about sex, then maybe this band just isn’t for you.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@ILoveMyoozik  
I know  
I was talking about Avril Lavigne who despite being pop had a lot of Skater Punk/Grunge influence when she was big kinda like how many Pop stars today have Trap/EDM/Country influence
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Broken Adam  
I consider Avril Lavigne teen pop/anti-pop because of how she went so against the conformity of conventional pop by going more raw with punk sounds. Same goes for P!NK and Michelle Branch.
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
The whole Bittersweet Symphony court case was absolute bullshit and The Verve didn’t deserve to get screwed in the ass like that.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
”Real Emo” only consists of the dc Emotional Hardcore scene and the late 90’s Screamo scene. What is known by “Midwest Emo” is nothing but Alternative Rock with questionable real emo influence. When people try to argue that bands like My Chemical Romance are not real emo, while saying that Sunny Day Real Estate is, I can’t help not to cringe because they are just as fake emo as My Chemical Romance (plus the pretentiousness). Real emo sounds ENERGETIC, POWERFUL and somewhat HATEFUL. Fake emo is weak, self pity and a failed attempt to direct energy and emotion into music. Some examples of REAL EMO are Pg 99, Rites of Spring, Cap n Jazz (the only real emo band from the midwest scene) and Loma Prieta. Some examples of FAKE EMO are American Football, My Chemical Romance and Mineral EMO BELONGS TO HARDCORE NOT TO INDIE, POP PUNK, ALT ROCK OR ANY OTHER MAINSTREAM GENRE
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I haven’t really listened to much emo but I don’t think I’d be the type of person to care what is and isn’t “real emo.” Maybe in my teens, back when I cared whether the punk I listened to was “tr00 punx” but now I don’t really bother with people’s perception of the music I like and can enjoy some Blink 182 or whatever pop punk bands I was too elitist to enjoy.
pixel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I don’t even listen to Skynyrd that much but “I booked a flight on Lynyrd Skynyrd’s plane” is a kind of messed up song lyric.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide