Music thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@pixel  
It’s funny how the two rappers to get famous to have Big at the start of their stage names were Big Pun and Big Boi of Outkast while everything else is Lil. A lil repetitive wouldn’t you say? 😏
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
Speaking of Rap

For some reason the only pre-2014 Rap Songs to have 500M+ views on Youtube are Songs by MC Hammer Eminem 50 Cent Lil Wayne Nicki and sigh Chris Brown. (Not counting Pitbull’s pop songs )

Why aren’t new Rap fans interested in Old Songs like Rock fans are?
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Listening to a lot of early 60’s music, I’m starting to feel a lot more compassion towards it. I’ll still call out garbage when I hear it, but overall it was all products of its time and I blame the radio stations getting paid to play this crap (aka, Payola) and the moral guardians for thinking that rock n roll was the devil’s music.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
“Sweet O child of mine” is disturbingly ironic when you consider that Axl basically killed his own child that he was having with his wife who the song was based on when he threw her out of the house and caused her to have a miscarriage
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
So Todd released his newest one hit wonderland on The Hustle by Van McCoy. I don’t know why, but he felt out of it during the vid where despite it being a song that he loves, he wasn’t showing a lot of emotion compared to his last video.

Also, please do an episode on Bad Day by Daniel Powter, pleeeeaaase!!
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
@TheHappySpaceman  
He probably would, but I still want to see him review it. Daniel Powter is like one of the most famous one hit wonders in music history and I’m surprised he hasn’t gotten to him.
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
@TheHappySpaceman  
Eh, his voice honestly bugs me, but the instrumentation is nice and the lyrics are pretty standard. In other words, the song is okay to me but I get why it became a huge hit because poppy, folksy ballad songs by white male singers were all the rage in the mid 2000’s like Gavin Degraw, Coldplay, Jason Mraz, Ryan Cabrera, John Mayer and all those artists.
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

If I were to go back to my youth and train to be a pro fighter, my theme song would be “Angry Chair” by Alice in Chains; I just love the dark vibe I get from that song
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Alexk13  
Oh, I didn’t realize my brother used this site. That’s his favorite AiC song (or top three, at the very least) for the same reason: the dark atmosphere.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide