Music thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
So Lil Nas X isn’t a one hit wonder anymore, but Blanco Brown definitely will be with his song “The Git Up” being a dance song.
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Broken Adam  
Nah fam, Panini was a one dimensional stalker with a crush who didn’t have that much personality. If I wanted a song named a cartoon character, I’d listen to Tiimmy Turner by Desiigner
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
Sweet O Child of Mine  
Smells like Teen Spirit  
Zombie

These are all soon to join the Billion Rock Club that Numb November Rain and Bohemian Rhapsody

After that theres Chop Suey and Do I wanna Know

That’s if we don’t count Coldplay or the Rock Inspired Rappers(Post Malone Tekashi etc) or ID
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Get up and Jump
Now that I think about it, Gorrilaz were doing the whole “Rock Electropop Hip Hop mix band” thing a decade before 21 Pilots Imagine Dragons and recently Coldplay are doing

Ahead of there time
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
I don’t know why, but it amuses me that two people basically playing banjos almost made it to number one back in the early 70’s.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Rest In Peace Robert Hunter, songwriter for the Grateful Dead

This hits me hard. I know that the Grateful Dead are quite a bit lighter than the music I typically talk about, but believe it or not, their music had a very large impact on me from when I was born.

I was named after Robert Hunter, and my parents exposed me to the Dead’s music and took me to 70+ Dead-related concerts and music festivals. This was essentially the reason I became interested in music to begin with. In addition, Robert Hunter’s lyrics had a very mystical quality to them, yet often sought to teach a lesson, as showcased on songs like “Ripple” and “Terrapin Station.”

So R.I.P., and let there be songs to fill the air.
Don't

Get up and Jump
The whole idea of Copyrights in Music is fucking retarded

For most of our fucking history we all just copied what was tradition in the culture we were in, even during the 1500-1900 where people view that as an era of innovation it was actually Europeans evolving the technique of the post Roman Tradition , the main focus was advancing Technique rather than Innovation , Innovation came from copying(Just like how Led Zeppelin is both innovative and a literal cover band)

Imagine how backwards music would be if cavemen had copyright laws , where kronk gets bashed in the head because he clicked his rocks in a way that sounded kinda similar to how Grug did it
Don't

Get up and Jump
The Grateful Dead got bashed for being “Hippies” by Punks for some reason, even though everyone from the 60’s Rock scene was practically a hippy but TGD got singled out
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide