Music thread

DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

When it comes to Everywhere at the End of Time, I don’t buy the “terminal lucidity” theory. The theory is that the final seven minutes represent
an unexpected return of mental clarity and memory, or suddenly regained consciousness that occurs in the time shortly before death in patients with severe psychiatric or neurological disorders.
Here’s why: in the context of the album, the different samples are meant to represent memories, and the progression of dementia is represented by the samples gradually becoming corrupted to the point of being unrecognizable. It seems strange to me that terminal lucidity would be represented by a sample that doesn’t appear anywhere else in the album.
However, we also know that EatEoT is meant to represent the death of the “Caretaker” moniker. So rather than leaving it at that, I decided to see if the sample appeared anywhere else in The Caretaker’s work. Turns out it shows up in The Caretaker’s debut album “Selected Memories from the Haunted Ballroom”. Specifically, a track called “Friends Past Reunited”.
Within the last ten minutes of “Place in The World Fades Away”, we hear a continuous droning sound that cuts off suddenly, almost as if whatever was playing the sound was switched off. Then we hear the sound of a record being put on, and the infamous outro. I think the sound cutting off represents the patient dying, and “Friends Past Reunited” represents both the patient’s funeral, and them travelling to the afterlife.
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
Man what is happening to Parkway Drive and Architects both bands had a new track one disappointing and another just bad freaking Alter Bridge had a new song and it was way better than Tear Gas and The Greatest Fear
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Five years without Chester Bennington.
Should I say it now that Linkin Park was also among the pillars of hard music (along with Slayer, ’Tallica and rest) that made me love rock and metal?
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
For once, I actually care because holy hell, this slaps.
I didn’t think Muse had it in ‘em after the last few singles and… honestly the entirety of Simulation Theory, but this song absolutely rules. It’s like a return to the sound of Black Holes and Revelations, and while it doesn’t make me super excited for Will of the People, it at least piques my curiosity.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Mellow Rhythm
Yeah. I liked about half of “Won’t Stand Down,” but “Compliance” and the title track were unfortunately not my favorites. But with this on the album… that already puts it above their last album IMO, and I’ll take mixed over plain bad any day.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Yes I know. In this thread is usually discussed in a highly classified way. But skin me. When it comes to the way to be a lead guitarist and how to (when you play together as a group), nothing beats: Dire Straits - Sultans Of Swing (Alchemy Live) If you take this lead, if you can sweep the audience all along and if it takes so long to get the musical catharsis.
F**k the argument about Hendriks or Santana. Give me Dire Straits and then Mark Knopfler, and I know to whom I will remain eternally faithful. ;-)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide