Music thread

Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
Keith and Jagger are honestly also cunts for what they did to the Verve, they also got all the money yet they felt the need to fuck over a younger band
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Get up and Jump
I don’t know why people say that Trap dominates Pop, the only mainstream pop Trap Artists are Ariana and Cardi B, and Ariana only started doing it in 2018

Heck, Katy Perry’s Arena Rock Inspired Roar was more popular than her trap inspired Dark Horse when they were both released in 2013, and then she dropped Trap for Electropop, same with Miley who followed up her Trap album with a Psychedelic Album and then a Pop Rock one
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Man, I still need to create my Spotify list for the 60’s so I need to listen to a lot more stuff from that time to put on my list. I also need to do the same for the 2010’s when this decade ends.
Don't

Get up and Jump
It’s interesting how Aerosmith and ACDC were still making popular new songs in the 90’s despite starting in the 70’s
Twi Clown
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Übermensch in training
Any hard rock or metal german musicians? For some reason spotify recommends me lots of rock german artists and I kinda like it.
SNESChalmers
Wallet After Summer Sale -

What have I become...
@Twi Clown  
A German group I’ve liked lately is The Hirsch Effekt. You might like them if you’re familiar with bands like The Fall of Troy, Dillinger Escape Plan, or Botch.

Just a heads up, there’s a lot of screamed vocals in their songs.
Don't

Get up and Jump
ACDC and Aerosmith’s most viewed videos are from the 90’s , its impressive how they survived Prog, Punk, Disco, Glam , Thrash Grunge and even Numetal despite being 70’s styled bands Hard Rock bands

Could Led Zeppelin have done it had they not called it quits in 1980?
Don't

Get up and Jump
@pixel  
It’s a Slang for “Lil” in the South and in black Areas  
It used to be an insult used by older rappers to mock younger rappers since rap was seen as an “Adult” genre but then younger Rappers started using it as a way to boast about how young they are
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Broken Adam  
I get where it comes from, it’s just silly to me that nearly every new rapper I hear about has to do it. It just strikes me as uncreative when everyone is coming up with the same kind of nickname. If I were a rapper I’d make my name start with Big just to protest.
Don't

Get up and Jump
Why is Kill this love so popular?  
It has more views than any American Song in 2019 including ones from Big American Popstars
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide