Music thread

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Setlist.fm has the wrong order for Halestorm’s set at Jiffy Lube Live on August 13, 2019. The correct order is:  
-“Skulls”
-“Love Bites (So Do I)”
-“Do Not Disturb”
-“Familiar Taste of Poison” (intro)
-“Amen” (extended)
-“Black Vultures”
-“I Get Off”
-Arejay’s Drum Solo
-“Freak Like Me”
-“Uncomfortable”
-“Chemicals”
-“I Miss the Misery” (extended)

Lzzy shares lead duty on “Love Bites (So Do I),” “Amen,” and “I Miss the Misery.”

I would update the Setlist.fm page, but I don’t know how.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@TheHappySpaceman  
None of them had any personality aside from LMFAO who were over the top and I guess The Black Eyed Peas since they were already an established act before that who had their own style.
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Broken Adam  
I’d argue that Calvin Harris had more variety in his production because David Guetta leaned more towards collaborating with the hottest artists and Pitbull definitely had character, it helps that he was already an established artist before the club boom arrived.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@Myoozik  
Calvin had a different Style so it’s hard to compare the two although I do agree that Calvin doesn’t rely on Top Popstars as much
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
Twenty One Pilots just made a comeback with their newest song “Level Of Concern” debuting in the Top 40. I listened to it and it’s very meh, not bad but not memorable. I don’t see this sticking around for much longer and if it does then color me surprised.
Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
@liquidsodanium

By your admission, then, music has been dead since the 19th century or even before.

And i should also add that without copyright, there wouldn’t even be a music industry in the first place.

While that may sound good at first glance, it also means no effective promotion or record distribution, which would consign even more artists to strictly-local notoriety.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
Worst take I’ve heard all day: The White Album sucks and is “a bordering-on-unlistenable mess of pacing issues, extreme bloat and failed experiments.”

This garbage take comes courtesy of Twitter, the home for garbage takes.
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
Now that I’m in the 2010’s, I looked at 2012 and it’s crazy how the mainstream was starting to change with this year, out with the old and in with the new. Now it just seems like a distant memory away since it’s my most nostalgic year of my life alongside the one after.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
Sees Twitter’s trending page

#BrendonUrieIsOverParty? Did he do something wrong? I mean, it’s not like people are just making up stuff so they can spam K-pop fancams, ri–

Clicks link, page immediately fills with K-pop fancams

GOD DAMMIT
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide