Music thread

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Don’t  
That was when Muse released Origin of Symmetry in 2001. It was released in June 2001 in Britain and Maverick Records was originally set to distribute it in the US, as they had previously done with Muse’s debut album Showbiz; however, Maverick Records apparently demanded that Matt re-record the album’s vocals because it had too much falsetto, so Muse left Maverick Records and the album wasn’t released in the US until 2005.

Kind of stupid, since Matt’s falsetto is one of the things he’s famous for.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Watching Todd’s newest review, glad to know I wasn’t the first to draw the comparison between the song and Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood since both are so similar. I’m also surprised Todd didn’t bring up the other problem with the song and it was the loud production and processed vocals.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
The Touch by Stan Bush makes me feel like I’m running cross country all pumped with a laser gun shooting it at the sky
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Sometimes I think about the fact that Dexter Holland (lead of The Offspring) helped develop the current treatment for HIV, and it amazes me.

Who said singers never amount to anything?
pixel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Zincy  
Given how much I like punk, I know I’d probably like The Offspring if I gave them a chance but I associate them too much with a certain individual I really didn’t get along with.

@LeoNero  
I was actually thinking the other day about Downtown Train by Tom Waits. I used to think it just seemed like a generic, radio-friendly song howled by a voice more suited to the blues or piano ballads I’m used to from Tom Waits. Yet the other day, it was stuck in my head and it got me thinking, “you know, that song’s a lot better than I gave it credit for.”
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

The reason he committed suicide is that because he was generally accused by the band members of stealing money from their band which lead up to their breakup earlier this August for financial reasons mainly due to the pandemic. Also we’ve learned that he has been battling depression since childhood which prettily sums up that he’s like our own version of Chester Bennington here in Philippines.

He left his wife and his two children. So deep compassionate condolences for his family and friends. RIP
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

@Myoozik  
What I hate about social media is they’ve actually leaked a photo of his actual dead body and it has been spread throughout publicly. I actually seen it and it’s very horrific.

This is a massive disrespect to him and his family so much.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

Jamir Garcia and Chester Bennington.

They met, they became best friends.

They met again for the final time today.

…Someplace else we don’t even know yet.

full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide