Music thread

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
I know the Hail to the King album gets flack for being more mainstream than their other albums, but it still has some great songs on it. “Acid Rain,” for example, is genuinely haunting.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Normally I don’t like Korn nor dubstep, but upon rediscovery of some music digging that I’ve been doing, both of them seemed to blend well with each other. A match made in heaven even if it’s not for me.
♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
@Myoozik  
I tried dubstep out around 2011-2012, in the early years of the Brony fandom, because  
a) Bronies were crazy about that subgenre  
b) It was associated thanks to bronies with DJ Pon-3/Vinyl Scratch  
c) I just wanted to see what all the fuss was about

I soon decided it’s not my thing, and was reminded why I’m not that much of a trend follower. I’d rather hear loud guitars than loud “robot voices” going “DUAADUHDUHDUH”
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Want to know something wonderful?

My grandfather died in 2002, but I can listen to him whenever I want.

He was a singer, and I have all his old vinyls. So whenever I want to hear him, I just put one in my record player and jam.
Dex Stewart
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Aerosmith gets better with age.  
There’s a couple of bands where I like them, but it’s specific. I only like Kiss and ACDC if it’s their live shows. One irritating thing about ACDC,I’m looking everywhere for the version of Shook Me All Night Long from the Howard Stern Private Parts soundtrack. YouTube has the soundtrack,but one is blocked,and the other isn’t the version from the soundtrack,it’s a studio version or something. It’s not too big of a deal,I have a CD of it. It’d just be nice to have all my favorite stuff from the CDs together on my MP3 player.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Music Connoisseur
@Mellow Rhythm  
Dubstep used to be my favorite genre of music back in my middle school years cause I was young and impressionable and it was what the other kids were listening to, but eventually I outgrew it and now I can’t stand it. I like a lot of EDM music, from techno to 90’s Eurodance to trance to even big room even if it’s a very poppy radio friendly genre, but dubstep just soured on me. Either way, same I’d rather have loud screaming guitars too.
deactivated686beb

I tried listening to dubstep when I was young and thought it was cool at first, but it did not age well. Most music I listened to when I was young aged horribly. I don’t care that it’s popular and that everyone else listened to it. I’m sure Dubstep will come back soon because nostalgia (I think nostalgia is harmful and not good for us). Maybe there will be a fusion of disco and dubstep (if that doesn’t already exist), which would suck.
Dashie41 YT

Negan Guy
Jonathan Davis was on tour on his throne as he struggled after he was tested positive for Covid don’t worry he is fine he will win the fight
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide