Music thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@LeoNero
I still can’t help but shake my head at the boomer but whatever, by this point we all just want the virus drama to end so we can return to a sense of normalcy.
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Congratulations to Carolina Gaitan - La Gaita, Mauro Castillo, Adassa, Rhenzy Feliz, Diane Guerrero, Stephanie Beatriz and the Encanto Cast for their first ever number one songs with “We Don’t Talk About Bruno” from Disney’s “Encanto”. It’s also Disney’s second ever number one song after “A Whole New World” from Aladdin back in 1993.
Haven’t seen the movie yet but seeing as how the soundtrack is really popular right now, I’m inclined to check it out.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Kanye is threatening to pull out of Coachella if Billie Eilish doesn’t “apologize” for what he perceives as a slight against Travis Scott.
The strange beef comes from an incident recently where Eilish stopped her set when she saw a fan having an asthma attack, telling the crowd to back up and stating that she’ll wait to finish until her fans are ok.
Mush Brain West read that as an insult to Scott, who of course continued to play his set while 10 people were crushed to death during a crowd surge.
I hope he follows through and doesn’t go. Because the less exposure that moronic 8-Ball gets the better. Fuck Kanye.
Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
Ultimately, it doesn’t matter - even if he does pull out, he’s already got some attention from that stunt.
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
I’m sick of Chris Barnes and his drama on morden death metal music what about Six Feet Under and how bad their albums like i said enjoy the new stuff and tell Chirs to shove it
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
It still amuses me to this day that Vin Diesel released an actual physical song and people expected it to take it seriously
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Zincy
I’m sorry, how is caring about your fans’ wellbeing meant as a diss toward Travis Scott? That’s just general courtesy that every good artist should demonstrate.
Incidentally, I don’t think I ever got to properly post my thoughts on the Astroworld incident, so let me just say that no, Travis Scott does not deserve an apology.
First of all because Billie never said anything, but secondly, as an artist, you owe it to your fans to treat them with the kind of courtesy and respect they treat you with.
These people are paying huge amounts of money to see you. So if there are people who are in danger, and you see them, and you’re looking right at them because they’re front and center in the crowd, maybe making sure those people are okay is more important than jerking off your own ego.
Background Pony #96B3
Kanye Stans will defend him no matter what sort of dumb shit he says.
His music is fine, but not my cup of tea. He is undoubtedly a moron though and even if I was a massive fan of his music I would think this.
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Genuine question, but why do so many indie or alternative rock singers not enunciate their words when they sing and/or have the lyrics be buried by the instrumentals?
Are they ashamed of their lyrics? Do they not realize that a lot of people look up songs they like by the lyrics, and that by doing that these artists are doing themselves a disservice by preventing people from finding their stuff?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide