Music thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Where has April Wine been all my life?! I only knew of the band and known a few of their songs, but I never got the chance to really sit down and savor their singles and I’m glad I did, I really like this band!
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Mellow Rhythm
That’s what I’ve been doing with one hit wonders actually, listening to their other songs other than their one hit. As for April Wine, even though they’re not one hit wonders in the US, I wanted to try out their other stuff anyway and I really liked what I heard. Haven’t listened to all of their singles though.
EMMURƎIsACult

Like LaMotta
I like all things metal in general.
Fuck the heat against some sub genres.
Sorry for delaying, I was busy. But this comment, I fucking agree, 100% agree. Especially since I’m an EMMURE fanboy. Maybe you don’t know this, but for some stupid reason, EMMURE is hated in the metal community; Probably because Frank said in some interviews he’s influenced by Limp Bizkit, another hated band, between other reasons… Still I love EMMURE, and I’m eagerly of knowing more fans. At least you’re more open about the idea.
EMMURƎIsACult

Like LaMotta
@Mellow Rhythm
That’s the spirit! If you wanna give a taste to EMMURE, you shoud listen to their song “Solar Flare Homicide”. IMO, one of their best songs and it’s perfect if you wanna familiarize with their style. And if you’re wondering, they play a strange mix between Deathcore, Metalcore, Nu-Metal and Alt. Metal. It’s an amazing mix.
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
After watching The Village People’s film “Can’t Stop The Music”, yeah I’m good with listening to their music for the next month or so.
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
Congratulations to Glass Animals for their first ever number one with “Heat Waves”, finally knocking down the Encanto song out of the top spot. Also congrats for breaking the record for longest time to reach number one, finally making it on its 59th week on the chart, breaking the previous record held by Mariah Carey for her song All I Want For Christmas Is You at its 35th week.
One of the biggest sleeper hits of all time, goddamn. First entered the Hot 100 on January of 2021 and slooooooooooooooooooowly gaining up over the course of the year, damn…
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Well, it was already to be expected, but Eskimo Callboy, one of my personal favorite bands has now changed the name and is now called Electric Callboy! ;-)
To make one thing clear though, I don’t see an act of cancel culture at work here like some other fans or critics. Because it was clearly the collective will of all band members to take this step completely on their own. And if you decide to go this way, then you should accept it in my opinion.
The video about the name change is in English and especially takes into account the current situation in Ukraine. Very worthy, very sympathetic. And now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to go support David Friedrich’s (the band’s drummer) fundraising project. ;-)
Наша дума, наша пісня
Не вмре, не загине…
От де, люде, наша слава,
Слава України!
Our soul, our song
won’t die, won’t go away…
Therein, folks, lies our glory
Glory to Ukraine! (Slava Ukraini!)
Taras Shevchenko - For Osnovayenko (poem written in 1840)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide